We are looking for PR Pro’s who can imagine, create and drive communication campaigns, be it internal communication or Media strategies.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy and goals
- Develop media relations strategy for news coverage.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- 1-2 years of full time work experience in-house with a PR firm
- Key media relationships across mediums – online, print, TV
- Ability to generate and analyze regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure and excellent written and spoken communication skills in English